Corian is a synthetic material.  David Davis makes bobbins in this.  My
husband does a little woodturning, and this material is extremely difficult
to turn.  I have also seen pens made in it as well.  They do look lovely and
shiny usually in a blue or green.  David Davis will be at the NEC so have a
look at them.


Sue Taylor, Northampton
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Barron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Lace" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 9:54 PM
Subject: Re: [lace] Corian


> What type of material is corian? On ebay I've seen new bobbins of this in
> combination with bone.
>
> Jean in Poole
>
> I think corian is an artificial material,  I've seen it used for kitchen
> worktops - don't know what bobbins of it would be like
> jenny barron
>
> Scotland
>
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to