Corian is a DuPont product that is used for things
like counter tops.  It has a stone effect and is very
pretty.  Someone (I think Kenn VanDieren) told me that
it is difficult to turn bobbins from; it is not strong
enough to do the neck of the bobbin.  It would make
sense to me to see it in combination with bone, with
the bone as the neck and the Corian as the body.  I
think it would be quite pretty.  I may have to look
into it myself as I am a fan of bone bobbins.

Cathy in Delaware (Home of the DuPont chemical corp.)

 
- ----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Barron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Lace" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 9:54 PM
Subject: Re: [lace] Corian


> What type of material is corian? On ebay I've seen
new bobbins of 
this in
> combination with bone.
>
> Jean in Poole



__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to