Dear Friends,
Perhaps someone will gently share with Ulrike how difficult it is for
non-German-speaking lacemakers to use her various very wonderful books. I have heard
others who have invested in Ulrike's books express a desire for translations.
Even one, who spends much time translating for OIDFA, had difficulty
executing a lace in one of Ulrike's books!

I have 2 of Ulrike's books and have never once read any of the text. They are both in German and I find the working diagrams excellent. They are both books on quite complex Chantilly and I'd recommend them highly regardless of your first language.
Just my opinion
David in Ballarat