Gidday all and a very Merry Christmas,

I have just put a new picture in my album on the Webshots site - a Flanders
edging I made in December. It took about 40 hours to make I think. You can
see in the photo quite obviously where my join line is, but actually in real
life it isn't that obvious - I think scanners are a bit too clever
sometimes, showing up all my faults!  I made it over 3 weeks, working on
almost nothing else, as my DH was away on business so I had a lot of spare
time, and I am very pleased with the result as it is the first complete
piece of Flanders I've ever done.  It is from a book but I cannot remember
the title sorry.

Enjoy, and I hope you all got great presents from Father Christmas!

Michelle Long
an Aussie living in Richards Bay, South Africa, but going to the airport in
3 hours time to fly home to Melbourne for a holiday, hooray.

Ian & Chelle Long
+27 35 788 0777

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to