Do you Gentle Spiders remember our getting a (for want of a better name
to call it) "thread holder" in a goody bag at a lace event?

The thingy is a tube of stretchable net that fits over a spool or tube
of thread.  So handy.  Does anyone know where this can be purchased?
Apparently it can be cut to any length, is a but stiff, but pliable.

This is about as clear as mud on a dark night, but can anyone help me?

Happy lacemaking,
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA