Looked at the Lace Guild web site this morning for the answers to the Advent
Calendar competition, and I'm very pleased with myself that I identified the
six laces in it correctly, even if I wasn't one of the winners. Thanks to
David and Jean for this throughly enjoyable exercise each year. Can't wait
for the next one - you've only got eleven months to get the lace samples
made Jean.

Jean in Poole