This makes up for all the agonies I go through when you get Lace
a week before I do--and I'm living only a few miles from an international
airport! Admittedly the first time you received your copy ages before I
did it was because I'd forgotten to renew, but that doesn't explain
what happened with the last issue.

I'm sure yours will come sooner or later, though. Mine always have (except
when I let a subscription lapse <g> ).

Sue.

Tamara wrote:
>Mine hasn't yet, and I'm only 50miles away... Drat the PO; can't
>imagine what route they're taking if Susan in Raleigh, NC (deeper
>South) has got it too... Sigh... Maybe tomorrow...

Susan Lambiris
Raleigh, NC