Jeri, I know you said you thought your message wasn't worth commenting on, but I feel that since you posted it I ought to mention: I have one friend who became a successful published author that way. I have another friend who became mentally ill from lack of sleep. Voices, suicide attempts, medical, psychiatric, and police interventions - the whole 9 yards, and it took two years for her to get better. So, be warned: you can make yourself very seriously ill from ignoring your body's requirements.

There are many books out there regarding time management. Many stress examining your daily routine - if you keep a diary of exactly what you do every half-hour of the day you may soon see some time-wasters cropping up, or some times (like train/bus commutes) when you can do something else as well. If you swear everything you do is both important and unavoidable, and yet you still don't have enough time to do what you want to do, you may need to examine your priorities.

Adele
North Vancouver, BC
(west coast of Canada)