Sherry wrote:

<Does anybody out there know where I can find patterns of bobbinlacers done
in bobbinlace.>

La Encajera (Spanish lacemaking magazine) has a couple of issues with
lacemakers in bobbin lace.  Issue No 6 has a simple mouse lacemaker with
pricking, Issue No 16 has a lacemaker on the back cover, but no pricking,
and issue No 18 has Spanish lacemaker with pricking.

I don't know if there are any others - they're just the issues I've bought.
Back issues can be ordered through their web site:

http://www.realce.es/la_encajera/encaing.htm

The contents of each magazine is listed along with an English translation of
the editorial comment by clicking on the picture of each magazine.

Jean in Poole