If anyone wants the corrected pattern, just email me privately, giving me your
"snail-mail" address and I will post it to you.

If you'd like it a different size to the book, tell me what size grid you'd
like, and I can print it out at the right size for you.

If you happen to have Lace 2000, let me know and I can email you the file, and
you can play with it yourself!

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)

 --- W & N Lafferty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
> Also, the pattern came from Sorenson's "75 Quick and Easy
> Bobbin Lace Patterns"    but  beware  - as discussed several
> months ago, the pricking is distorted - one end is wider than
> the other and when you try to leapfrog your pieces of prickings,
> they don't match up in width.   Ruth kindly redrew it for me
> on her computer.  And of course, I had to enlarge the pattern
> to use the thicker Moravia thread.

http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
Send your love online with Yahoo! Greetings - FREE!