On Friday I visited the Prism Textiles exhibition at the Mall Galleries advertised in the green pages in this quarters "Lace" magazine. It was linked to the Opus school of textile arts and was fantastic (and free)! The pieces were very modern and innovative in their approaches.

They had embroidered faces which looked 3D and some fantastic metal & beadwork jewellery. Unfortunately it was only on until the 14th Feb so is over now but some of the pieces were amazing! I visited their website which gives details of other exhibitions they are holding:
http://www.opus-online.co.uk
Although there was very little lace and it isn't strictly "lace" related I thought some of you might be interested. If they're holding one in your area I recommend you take a visit.

Julia