Thank you so much for your response to going to the Oidra. As I might have my
93 year MIL with me  I want to find the easiest way and place to live. We
won´t go to any classes or trips, only the exhibition, if we make it to
Prague, depending on health and such thing. We can´t decide anything until the
week or so before I guess. I just would like to have some ideas how to live
and get there, we might stay 3-4 days as my vacation is short and I have to
start working on the Monday after the exhibition.
Thank you all again
Ann-Marie
http://community.webshots.com/user/annma1
If there is an attachment that is called sanitizer along with my mails
it is from my mailserver that checks all my in- and outcoming mails
for viruses.