Hi All,  After Alice wrote about an article being in the paper I found out
which paper and wrote to my parents.  They live in Oregon now, near my
brother, and they all managed to send me a copy of the article which arrived
today.  It's really a great article!  The description of BL is correct!  And
the writer also brought out the passion lace makers have and how much fun
they have when they get together!  There are three pictures (none of Alice).
One picture has lots of BL hearts and one looks like one of Pauline's hearts
with a BL edging!  The enjoyment of doing something that has been done for
so long (in the world or in an immediate family) is also brought out.

It's a great article!  Good work Alice, I hope this inspires more lace
makers!

Jane in Vermont, USA where I am green with envy about crocuses out in the
UK!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to