I have just checked the Amazon site here in UK and the New book due out on April 29th-30th
Lace from the V&A museum by Clare Browne ISBN 1-85177-418-1 Published price £30 is on Amazon at £21.

This book seems to be published in North America by Harry N. Abrams, as I have found it on the Chapters.Indigo site (Canadian bookseller) under ISBN #0810966239, publishing in May, 2004.

That's good news, because if Abrams is putting it out then more booksellers here will stock it and most booksellers will be able to order it.

Adele
North Vancouver, BC
(west coast of Canada)