Hello
I am going to make a scarf now, a long rectangular. The pattern is by Aage
(can´t find his last name right now) but he has a home page
www.kniplerier.dk
The picture of the scarf is on the backside of the latest Kniplebrevet and
it is made in Bourette variegated silk, 2 ply and Pagoda silk. The thread
feels great. I have rolled  all on bobbins (148) and are pricking the
pattern. Next I have to fix a roller that is wide enough. Going to use a
swim noodle probably. I bought the silk from
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I don´t think they have a home page, I just had mail contact with them.
Ann-Marie
 http://community.webshots.com/user/annma1
Om det följer med ett vedlegg som heter Sanitizer så
betyder det endast att mitt mail är sanerat från virus
på den server jag tillhör. Det är inget virus.

> Your mention of a bobbin lace shawl caught my attention. I'd really like
> make one but too new at this to design myself. I've been looking for
> patterns. Any suggestions? Thanx Pat from PA where it's a sunny day at
last