Hi Clay,

Heather Toomer has 2 books out currently. The latest is smaller at the lower price. I know the one you are thinking of and it indeed goes for ~ $50.

Patty
At 10:03 AM 3/13/2004, you wrote:
Elaine !

I can't believe that price is correct!!  Holly carries this
book for $49.95.

Clay

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 2:14 AM
Subject: [lace] Re:Heather Toomer book


> In a message dated 3/9/2004 10:57:57 PM Pacific Standard Time, > [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: > > > Sometime back I think there was a discussion on the book "Antique > > Lace -Identifying Types and Techniques" by Heather Toomer. copy right 2001. > > Does anyone know of a dealer (preferably in the US) who carries it? > > The Lace Museum is selling Heather's new book. I don't have the exact price > at hand; I think it's $9.95 plus shipping, and plus tax if purchased in > California. Anyone who wants one can contact me and I will send exact particulars. > Note, we do not have an unlimited supply of these books. I can say that it > is very nice. > > Elaine Merritt > The Lace Museum > 552 South Murphy Avenue > Sunnyvale, CA 94086 > tel: (408) 730 4695 > > - > To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: > unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

- To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to