In a message dated 3/13/2004 7:31:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  >The Lace Museum is selling Heather's new book.  I don't have the exact
> price at hand;  I think it's $9.95 plus shipping, and plus tax if purchased
in
> California.
>  I think a number is missing from the price.  Please check.

No, Alice    (and others!),

In fact, the price is $9.75  plus tax if purchased in CA, and plus package
and postage if mailed.
This is Heather's small  book,  it's about 9" square. I believe it's her
newest publication.  She sent it to me last summer in London.
The title is European Laces - an Introduction.  I find it very useful as it
can be easily carried to the sales or Museums. The ISBN is 0-9542730-0-1

Elaine Merritt
The Lace Museum
552 South Murphy Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA  94086