Lori posted her site with the various examples of the lacemaker.  I wonder what it is
about the original picture that inspired so many versions and whether there is a lace
version out there.  I tried to copy and paste the address would today this dumb
machine would not cooperate.  When the "bowler hat" was first mentioned all I could
envision was a woman wearing the bowler that my Grandad wore, kinda like Diane Keaton
at the Oscars recently, this one is really a nice hat with bow trimmings.
Janice Blair
Crystal Lake where it snowed again for the third day running.  When will it warm up?