You're not showing your age - I'm 21, and thongs in general look
horribly uncomfortable...

Weronika

On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 05:26:53PM -0300, Margot Walker wrote:
> I looked at that website, a while ago because there'd been a discussion 
> about this on Radio Poland International's English language service.  
> However, the 'lace' thongs are really crochet.  Interesting to see 
> though and very uncomfortable looking :-)  (I guess I'm showing my age.)
> 
> On Saturday, April 24, 2004, at 03:26  PM, Nicole Gauthier wrote:
> 
> > They say that a lacemaker from the village of Koniakow left making 
> >lace for the church and is now making sexy panties that she sells on 
> >internet: www.koniakow.com
> 
> Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to