-----Original Message-----
From: Patricia Dowden 
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 6:09 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [lace] a small Italian publisher


Dear Tess and Spiders,

I have the first volume of this series and I love it.  It follows the development of 
Venetian lace from the first plaited laces right up to the present.  I really like the 
patterns and it's wonderful eye-candy.

Patty Dowden

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 2:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [lace] a small Italian publisher


The Professor has just sent the following on to me, thinking someone might be 
interested.   It sounds quite intriguing, so I thought I should pass it on:


    From [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Tue Apr 27 08:46:28 2004
    Return-Path: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:41:09 +0800
    Subject: Cantu Lace
    From: 4press <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    Dear Mrs/Sir,
    we are a new small italian publisher.
    We have published the first volume of a serie devoted on Cantu Lace, and 
a
    course on videocassettes.
    We previde special offers and reductions for who buys several books and
    videos.

    In the attached file you can find some details as well as on our website:
   www.fourpress.it

    If you think you can be interested on selling or distributing it, we will 
be
    glad to be at your disposal for any further information.

    Looking foreward to hear from you,

    Luigi Viazzo
    Fo(u)r Press Editions,
    Via Parini, 6 - 22100 COMO - ITALY
    tel /fax +39.031.273423w
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    www.fourpress.it


I checked out the site and found it could be read in English.   What do you 
think?

Tess ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to