On May 1, 2004, at 19:48, Clay Blackwell wrote:

I beg your indulgence on this...

Me too :)

I've just realized that I haven't gotten any Lace messages all day either, and a day without lace is pretty grim!!

No kiddin' :) Though it does give me a chance to catch up with private correspondence and other "writing obligations" a bit. Yours is the first one that I'd seen on lace today, there's been only one on lace-chat, and Alice said (after I'd wondered about the paucity of messages last night) that her box was similiarly deprived. So it coud be a problem at *panix* (in addition to the usual weekend slowdown)...


A message from Jane (Viking) has just landed in the lace section (and another in chat); I think the earlier one in lace-chat was also from her so, obviously, *someone* is able to get through whatever barrier there is :) I can never tell about my own messages (they don't come back to me as being a part of the list) unless someone responds to them.

I really pity all the digest receivers; us "reflecteds" at least get *something*, if only in a drip, drip manner; the "digesteds" are probably frantic waiting for the "bundle" to be sent off to them... :)

Which is why I feel ony *somewhat* embarassed about my OT yammering; I'm contributing to the "bundle" and to their well-being <g>

-----
Tamara P Duvall
Lexington, Virginia,  USA
Formerly of Warsaw, Poland
http://lorien.emufarm.org/~tpd/

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to