Dear Clay,

Your Binche is incredible. I always loved the look of Binche, and a couple
of years ago, just starting BL, very fortunately found Guisiana's Binche
Lace on the Net for a fiver. However, its much too difficult for me to try
on my own (yet <g>) . . so I just drool . .  .

Like I do over Anneke's Withof .  .

So much to learn, so little time . .

Liked your neeedlework too, Clay, especially the Santa !

Best wishes
Sulochona in Ranchi, India







----- Original Message -----
From: "Clay Blackwell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 1:34 AM
Subject: [lace] updated pictures...


> I have spent a rainy Sunday afternoon updating my website a
> little bit (link below...).  On my "lace" page, you can see
> some pictures of the Binche pieces I've been working on
> lately.
>
> Clay
>
> Clay Blackwell
> Lynchburg, VA
> http://home.earthlink.net/~mimi23boyz/
>
> "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
> but by the moments that take our breath away."
>
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to