On Apr 26, 2004, at 21:45, Barb ETx wrote:

Makes one wonder how many other tricks lacers have improvised to ease the
tasks. It seems that when we "discover" a neat thing, we tend to think that
surely *everyone* else has had the same idea.

Not me; when I "discover" something, I want to share it immediately, *before* it becomes so commonplace (to me), that, like you, I start thinking "for sure, everyone else..." 9 times out of 10, it turns out that I've reinvented the wheel again. But, that tenth time... The time when it does turn out to *be* something new... Or something that "lights a bulb" in someone else's brain, and leads *them* to discover something new... *That* is a very sweet fruit :)
-----
Tamara P Duvall
Lexington, Virginia, USA
Formerly of Warsaw, Poland
http://lorien.emufarm.org/~tpd/


-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to