Thanks for the information, Aurelia.

I love Christine's patterns but I wish she'd make a pattern book of large
designs. I dont like my laces to be "over" in one week , rather I like to
spend a long time making a good pattern !

But, maybe I'll buy it for my daughter, later on .. ... She likes smaller
patterns.

Best wishes
Sulochona
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 6:46 AM
Subject: Re: [lace] Springett's latest


> Like all of Christine's work, "Lace for Special Occasions" is clear,
> harmonious, and a delight to have. This book is filled with charming
projects: eight
> "Torchon Lace Projects," such as picture-frames, alphabet charts, a
"wedding
> horseshoe," a "heart for the bride;" also, three "Lace Edgings for a
Posy;"
> also, two shoe decorations; also,  three edgings for a fan; also, some
wedding
> headdresses;  also, three wedding garters; and about another dozen little
things
> such as handkerchiefs, place cards. Everything is very pretty indeed, and
most
> could be done in about a week or so. Does this tempt you?  I hope so!  --
> Aurelia

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to