You all are going to laugh, I'm sure. I improvised a bobbin tree of sorts
early in my lace making "carreer" and still use it, as it works fine. I took
an empty cereal box (Honey Nut Cheerios... yum!) and covered it with felt,
after weighting the bottom with rice to prevent tipping. It works like a
charm. I just set the wound pairs over the top with a bobbin hanging on each
side. The felt prevents them from sliding around. Even newbie lacers on a
tight budget can find a way to inexpensively set up to make lace. I know
collecting the pretty toys is a lot of fun, but the most important thing is
that the tools are functional!

-Gabrielle  in sunshiny Puyallup, WA

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to