----- Original Message -----
From: "Michelle Long" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 3:29 PM
>
> Hi Roslyn,
> I have just arrived in Australia to visit family, and the Ros Snowden book
> arrived the same day. Thank you so much for sending it to me, it is lovely
and
> very exciting to win a raffle!
>
> Hi Mary,
> I am now at my mum's in Vic, and found amongst my mass of mail the Honiton
> teapot pattern that you kindly sent me.  There wasn't an email address
> included so I am having to post this to the list, to thank you very much.
All
> I can say is Wow, if you have completed this pattern you have my envy.  It
> looks really complicated - but one day when my Honiton skills are much
more
> experienced I will have a go at it.
>
> Michelle
> Melbourne, Australia
> packed up and gone from South Africa, and not quite reached Suriname yet!
>
> --
> +-------------------------------------+
> | This email was sent using V-Webmail |
> |     http://www.v-webmail.co.uk/     |
> +-------------------------------------+
>

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to