On Jun 5, 2004, at 11:42, Jean Nathan wrote:

She'll have it for sale in Prague,

Never having been to an OIDFA "do", but remembering the *huge* number of vendors who showed up for the Tonder Festival in '01... And having reserved ony one day for shopping (the other two I'm taking day trips; had to pass on the post-Congress tour)...


How easy to find is she (and her pattern pack) likely to be? Does she sell other things as well (and therefore likely to have a decent-sized stand)? Or is she, perhaps, likely to be a part of a bigger group (like: Lace Guild)?

Ditto Rosemary Shepherd and her Fantasy Flowers; how do I find her in Prague? I want to get a copy of Maw's pack for a friend, and a copy of Shepherd for myself...

---
Tamara P Duvall             http://lorien.emufarm.org/~tpd
Lexington, Virginia, USA     (Formerly of Warsaw, Poland)
              Healthy US through The No-CARB Diet:
    no C-heney, no A-shcroft, no R-umsfeld, no B-ush.

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to