I've just spoken to Beryl and the postage for her pattern pack within the UK
is �1.50 (one pound fifty pence), and for the rest of the world �4.00 (four
pounds). Payment in sterling only at this stage.

If you can't pay her in sterling, there is hope. When she gets back from
Prague she's going to see if she can get suppliers in other countries to
take it on a commercial basis (obviously the details will be between her and
the suppliers), but she'll still be donating everything she receives to
MacMillan Nurses. She won't do anything until after Prague because she's
absolutely exhausted having just finished an exhibition of lace and dealing
with the pattern pack here.

I received my copy of Carol MacFazdean's Devon Trolley Lace book this
morning - I've only read the introduction, but I was quite emotional reading
about the discovery of the samples.

Jean in Poole

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to