From: Susan Lambiris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jun 11, 2004 9:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [lace] Applicant for Arachne-7--anyone dixiedolace?

I've had an application from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to join Arachne-7.
This isn't an address that subscribes to lace, lace-chat, or either
digest, and a direct reply to that address hasn't gotten me a response.
Anyone here recognize or claim that alias--and could someone please
forward this to lace-chat in case it's a chat-only person? While I
don't want to keep anyone out, I also don't want to let in some cunning
and unscrupulous spammer....

For those who have wondered, it is *not* necessary to have or acquire
a yahoo.com address to sign up on a Yahoo group, and if you have already
done so but would prefer your e-mail to go to the same address as your
Arachne correspondence I will be happy to send you very detailed
instructions on how to change that. We have a nice bunch of people
signed up already but always welcome more!

Best wishes,
Sue.
Susan Lambiris
Raleigh, NC