I don't know whether you mean or whether there is an Avril on the list, but
I never received your e-mail. You are subscribed to the digest mode under an
aol address. If you are using some kind of forwarding service, then the
digest might have been rejected as spam. I can unsub your aol address and
resub you using your msn address but you should let me know what you want. I
suspect that the address change is the problem.

Avital

----- Original Message -----
From: "Laura Oppedisano" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Dear Lace Digest,
> I have not been receiving my regular Lace Digest for the last few weeks.
I
> can not figure it out.  People have written to me that they get MY
messages
> but I can not get the whole Lace Digest like I used to.  I wrote to Avril
but
> I have not gotten a reply.
> Is anyone else experiencing this?
> Puzzled in New Jersey.
> Laura Oppedisnao
>

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to