Hi Helene,

You've got the right pattern.  I noticed the crease, hence the wish to
redraft.

The last pattern from Needlecraft magazine I did was plotted on a
rectangular rather than square grid.  It had an interesting effect, and the
adjacent sides of the resulting mat are different!  I didn't realise until I
had done the whole of one long side and turned the corner - by which time I
decided to carry on and see what happened.  Consequently, I decided that
with this pattern, I would redraft in case there were any other distortions
I wasn't aware of.

Many thanks, Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: Helene Gannac [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 June 2004 05:58
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: torchon star pattern


Hi, Karen,


the pattern you want to redo is not the one by Bridget Cook which came out
a few years ago in Needlecraft magazine, is it? Because if it is, watch
out, one of the bits is wrong, there must have been a crease in the paper
it was photographed on, there are a few holes missing. I found out the
hard way, when I had already pricked part of it, fortunmately not most...

Helene, the froggy from Melbourne, enjoying the cold weather! Feels like
home :-))

Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo! Movies.
http://au.movies.yahoo.com

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to