Dear Karen,

what I did, after I found out the pattern I had was faulty, was to
photocopy the piece twice, then carefully cut out the faulty point between
dots, and replace it with a correct one, then rephotocopy the result. It
worked perfectly.
I also photocopied the (perfect) pattern at 125% in case I wanted to use a
thicker thread, but I haven't yet done that one. I made the original size
one twice, one in linen, which was a little too stiff, and one in red DMC
30 cotton, which looks beautiful. I enjoyed working it, except that I
always seemed to lose my way at the same spot, near the middle, for every
point!! Somehow, sometimes I ended up with one pair too many, sometimes
with one pair missing, don't ask me why, I never managed to pin it down!
Still, it didn't worry me too much, I just threw one out or put one
in....I believe in adapting to the pattern :-)

Helene, the froggy from Melbourne.

--- Karen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi Helene,
> 
> You've got the right pattern.  I noticed the crease, hence the wish to
> redraft....
> ...I decided that with this pattern, I would redraft in case there were
any other distortions I wasn't aware of.
> 
> Many thanks, Karen
>

Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo! Movies.
http://au.movies.yahoo.com

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to