Hello Devon,

I notice that there is very little interest in machine made lace among
lacemakers since we are all looking to take a piece of handmade lace home and study
it under a magnifying glass. We are looking for technique, not design.

I once visited a class where we made the machine-made-lace into handmade ones. It was very interesting and still difficult because the machine works in another way and with other sort of material. When I am back from Prague it put some of this laces, the picture of them, in my webshot-album so you can see them.
Greetings
Ilske