I was shopping in San Antonio, TX at a small store called the Yarn Barn and
found some magazines with Cantu lace in them. What intrigued me was that the
patterns were to be ironed on the pricking card like you would iron on an
embroidery pattern to a piece of cloth. Has anyone tried this and how does
it work out and do the markings come off the pricking onto your lace? Oh,
lots of questions. The name of the magazine is "Pizzo di Cantu" Do you need
to cover the pricking with something after you iron it on? Just wondering
who has had experience with these and what it was?

Karisse A. Moore
Killeen, Texas