Hello,

I have four pillows, two small, one medium, one large.  There is always one
in use, and it is on the pillow stand.  The others are usually just leaning
against the wall, behind the chair that is in front of the pillow stand.  I
call it my lace corner.

On the other hand, I have an army of bobbins, and like to wind them in
advance for the next project or two, or five (I'm the one who likes small
projects, and lots of tape/braid type laces, so my projects don't take that
many pairs).  Anyway, I usually have anywhere between 40 and 60 pairs
wound, all hanging nicely on their own little stand.

Lise-Aurore
in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, where I can see the places where the rain is
falling from my office window.  Neat.