> While I've been on holiday I visited Biggins and saw the most amazingly
delicious coloured Finca threads that they are importing from Spain.

What colours do you mean? As far as I know, here in Spain we can only get
Finca in white, ecru and pastel colours (pink, light blue, light green and
yellow). Perhaps you can get them in bigger cities than mine... I don't
know.

Many greetings from Antje, in a really hot Guadalajara