Bev wonders if any designers make a living out of their designs.  Well, there
are many who make part of their living from designing and selling their
designs.  One I know prints her designs onto red paper to prevent illegal
photocopying for friends etc in order to protect her income. I don't think the prices
she charges refelect the time spent designing and then making the lace.  Every
piece she designs is made before the design is sold. There is nothing to stop
you, Bev, from printing your own designs and selling them.

Patricia in Wales