[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> * Can I make copies of the prickings for my own use?  YES!  Make
> zillions, I don't care.  Wallpaper your bathroom with them--whatever you
> do with them for YOU is fine.
> <snipped>
>
> PS: the most frequently asked question: Your book is selling really
> well--are you making a lot of money on it?   NO! EMPHATICALLY NO!!!
> Writing books is excelled only by lacemaking in its ability to turn vast
> amounts of time into excessively small amounts of money.  I'm just in it
> for the cute boys.  But, come to think of it...
>
> Cathy Belleville

Cathy,

Thank you for your thoughts on this - I have to say that for the first time
the subject of copyrights has made me laugh.

I have pushed your book up my list of wants simply because it will make a
wonderful alternative to tiling the bathroom.

On a more serious note, the key thing here is what you've said - 'writing
books is excelled only by lacemaking in it's ability to turn vast amounts of time
into excessively small amounts of money'

If I wanted to be a millionaire from my craft, then I would make something
else.

Regards

Liz in London

I'm back blogging my latest lace piece - have a look by clicking on the link
or going to http://journals.aol.com/thelacebee/thelacebee