Dear Bev and the list--

This was my experience exactly.  i made one rather nice little piece of
Torchon, figured out that there were better tools out there and began
searching the web, which led me to a whole new world of lace makers and
their toys.  And, of course, this very helpful list.  I do agree that
someone could do quite well with a better basic kit.  I use my old stuff as
a pricking board and gimp bobbins.

Regards--Madelin
Ukiah, CA

>Although I wouldn't recommend The Kit to anyone, particularly, let's give
>people who do crafts the benefit of the doubt - not everyone who tries
>this kit thinking they will learn bobbin lace will necessarily be turned
>off. If they have any curiosity at all about the craft they will turn to
>their library for books, or the internet for links, and take it from
>there. >

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to