Hello, hello, I seem to have raised a storm with my "Digital
cameras-against" posting!! Thanks to all who wrote back to me, I can't
answer all of you individually, you are too many. Because it isn't
directly lace related (although it is indirectly, since we are talking
about photographing lace, please write to lace-chat if you want to
continue the topic.
I just want to say that you still haven't convinced me that *printed*
digital photos are any good, everyone just talks about viewing them
onscreen, but I do recognize that zooming seems to be better with a
digital. Oh, well, I'll have to get DH to buy one, and I'll keep my SLR,
and we'll have the best of both worlds...:-)

Yours, late for everything,

Helene, the froggy from Melbourne, welcoming a bit of rain after a few dry days.

http://au.movies.yahoo.com