In a message dated 11/16/04 2:23:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I have found the list very quiet for days now - only 1 or 2 messages per
> day.  Has it been quiet or am I having computer problems?
>
> Eirwen Woodroffe
> Liffey Tasmania

Dear Lacemakers,

Is it politically correct to inquire why more people do not write lace
information to Arachne?  Through the years, it has seemed to me that about 20
people
keep the list active.  Yet, when I go to lace events, I meet many many people
who say they are on Arachne.

How about some reports from around the world about your favorite lace class
experience, your favorite lace book, your favorite lace-in-a-museum memory?  It
would be so nice to hear from the many who are "behind the computer screen".

Every group profits from new input.  Please let us hear from you.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace & Embroidery Resource Center