On Nov 17, 2004, at 6:41 pm, Bev Walker wrote:

Mettler makes a synthetic fine thread, a 100/2 size, which I've seen in a
needleworks suppy shop, and have been tempted to buy, to try for Honiton -
it comes in colours, but is pricey if I would want a lot of colours - I
should really try it, even though the synthetic aspect put me off. It is
called Metrosene, and designed for strength & sheen, for use in sewing
fine fabrics.
Has anybody tried this thread?

No! but if anyone has a spare yard or two it would be very much appreciated!

Brenda
http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/paternoster/