I'm (still) a beginner at lace. So far I've completed the exercises in the
Torchon Lace Workbook, and I thought to go on to Bedfordshire. I tried it
using the book Technique of Bobbin Lace, and was totally confused, so I went
back to the Torchon section of Technique (thinking I'd work my way up to
Beds there), and even there her style is confusing to me. Can y'all
recommend a Bedfordshire book (or a book that contains beginning
Bedfordshire) that is suitable for rank beginners? The only skills I have
are those covered in the Torchon Lace Workbook. If those skills aren't
enough to go on to Beds, is there another, intermediate book I should work
on?

Thanks,
Gina Shillitani


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.786 / Virus Database: 532 - Release Date: 10/29/2004

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to