Hi Spiders!

I was lucky enough to have a week off at Christmas and a low-key social
calendar.  So I finished a couple of long term UFOs.

I have been laboring on interpreting a 16th Century Needle Lace pattern in
Tatting.  This particular pattern was composed of simply the cordonnet in
little circles (interpreted as tatted rings) and long arcs, (interpreted as
tatted chains).  The pictures of the 16th Century NL pattern and my tatted
interpretation are available for viewing at eTatters (no membership or login is
required, the albums are public)

The Tatting: http://www.etatters.com/album_showpage.php?pic_id=462

The color coded picture/diagram:
http://www.etatters.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=463

The other thing I have finished (except for the joining) is an edging for the
lovely, lavender filled pin cushion from Pauline.
I should be able to put done to it tonight.  Then I will post it in Webshots
and send a copy to Lacefairy.  I glitzed it up as much as I could with gold
braid and cubic, fire polished red glass beads.

Happy New Year!

Patty Dowden