I am looking forward immensely to being able to try them for stitching. Lace might be a little more awkward if only for the fact that you would have to separate the strands of thread.
Claire Hextable, Kent
What little snow we had yesterday has all been rained away.
On 26 Feb 2005, at 2:57 pm, "" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Gentle Spiders,
In this week's mail I received a needlecraft catalogue, and on the cover is
announcing the DMC Linen Floss collection. In the photo, the skeins look
like regular floss (it isn't wound on a spool). Has anyone worked with
this "new" DMC linen thread? I suppose it's intended for embroidery
techniques since the catalogue doesn't carry BL supplies. I'm curious...
Beth McCasland Metairie, Louisiana (a suburb of New Orleans) where it's overcast and cool today
- To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
