I've got it!
The Unicorn pattern is the one that Caroline Biggins entered for the LG
"Myth & Mystery" and won
The "patterns" are coloured pictures or line drawings and "pinhole"
(dots) prickings
The book title (an alphabet with borders & things) is a fair
description. I think it was reviewed in "Lace"  - Jan 05
I don't think I'll be using it any time soon.
On the back cove there's a copyright Mark for Barry Biggins March 2004
With [EMAIL PROTECTED] underneath
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Jean Nathan
Sent: 02 March 2005 19:24
To: Lace
Subject: [lace] Barry Biggins Book

A book by Barry Biggins is being offered on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8174587180&ssP
ageN
ame=STRK:MEWA:IT

or search for item number 8174587180

described as:

"Book of Designs for Lace and Parchment by Barry Biggins
An Alphabet with Borders and Things for bobbin lace

This is the second book of patterns designed by Barry Biggins, suitable
for
Bobbin and Needle Lace, Embroidery, Quilting and Parchment. This book
contains about 200 new designs with the "prickings", along with borders,
an
alphabet and numbers. The book is coveniently laid out in landscape
format
with a metal comb bound spine which allows for easy access for copying
or
photocopying. "

The photograph is a pattern for a unicorn and the publication year is
given
as 2004.

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to