> In a message dated 2/16/2005 5:25:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> I've  been looking at Christine Springettes (sorry for spelling) Christmas
> Book  and was wondering if anyone out there in "lace land" knows where I can
>
> purchase some of the "jewels" which are used in some of the Xmas
> Decorations.  I've emailed "Roseground" with the same question but to  date
> haven't received a reply (almost 2 weeks ago now).

In the UK outside of the usual suspects you may wish to take a look at
Creative Beadcraft (Ellis and Farrier) who are a wholesale and retail
beadsupplier -
I have used them for over 15 years for my beads for spangling as they are
exceptionally competitive for pricing.

They have a shop in Beak Street in London (just off Regents Street) but also
do mail order via their website:

http://www.creativebeadcraft.co.uk/

They do stop the gem stone centres and other interesting bits.

Regards

Liz in London

I'm back blogging my latest lace piece - have a look by clicking on the link
or going to http://journals.aol.com/thelacebee/thelacebee