On Jun 6, 2005, at 21:21, Ms Julie Elswick-Hansen wrote:

I've been lurking for a year or so now, but decided to
introduce myself because I finally finished something.

Great on both counts (introduction and finishing a project), and welcome to the list (no, I'm not the "mama", but I always like to see newbies "unveil" <g>)

I'm getting married next month and decided I
wanted a lace garter.  Little did I know what I was
getting myself into. Started in October and finished
in March.

Ahhh... *Had* you surfaced last year, perhaps someone else would have made the garter for you; we like weddings :) Best wishes for a long life of happiness all the same.

Pictures are at community.webshots.com/user/quilterx

Um... I couldn't find "quiltrex" on the *Arachne* community webshots (which I have bookmarked, for a one-click access). So... could you re-send the URL with *all* the details?

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/
Lexington, Virginia, USA     (Formerly of Warsaw, Poland)

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to