Unfortunately that one is, I think, a lot older than mine.  I still find it 
strange/ unlucky-for-me that it's the only mention of the Double Axe Company 
anyone can find.  I had hoped that I would be able to find a bit about the 
company which would give me not before or after dates.

I couldn't find this at all but Carol Adkinson did by putting a * at each 
end.  I got either "No results" or 100s of Gothic axe sites.  Malvary said it 
came up as the 1st item for her, maybe that's because she uses the Canadian 
google.  Because it came up first and she thought everyone would have found it, 
and 
as she also thought it was probably too old, she didn't bother to tell me 
about it!

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to