Tamara and others

I have worked some wire lace (I carved my own bobbins after seeing the
European ones).  I think the later style with the hook at the top would be
much easier to work with, and much narrower on the pillow.

Just my humble opinion.  Lorri - Who got her second choice Withoff both
sessions, but then I would have been happy with any of my choices there were
so many I want to take.

  I finally got my notice on Friday after I returned from a workshop with
Susan Wenzel, Lacy Susan.  Tamara, I saw bobbins for wire on her table at our
lace fair today.  They were slightly different from the ones Lenka has in that
the hook is on the top of the bobbin.  Give Susan time to get back to Virginia
though before you try to contact her.

  • Re: [lace] Extra lighting for lace class/workshop Lorri Ferguson